We have three excellent part time, paid opportunities to apply your communication + marketing, design, or programming skills
MG2A’s three highest priority goals are to:
- Develop a stronger client base
- Recruit and train a stronger team
- Improve client access to project information (progress, communications, and design documents)
We expect filling the following positions with qualified students will move us closer to meeting each of these goals.
STUDENT COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
MG2A is seeking a graphic arts, communications, or business-marketing student to help develop content and write copy for our web blog and “our work” posts and for social media.
STUDENT ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
MG2A is seeking a civil engineering student to add design and organizational strength to our branch in Bradley, Illinois. The position will entail field work, research, design calculations, CAD drafting, and organizing project data for office and client access.
STUDENT GIS CODING ASSISTANT
MG2A is seeking an engineering or science student to add coding and organizational strength to our branch in Bradley, Illinois. The position will entail field work, research, and coding on the ArcGIS Desktop and Online platform.
- Current undergraduate college student
- Strong communication and self learning skills
- Available to work approximately 6-12 hours per week between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
COMPENSATION $12/ hour