If you do not want to request a survey online, just give us a call at 815-939-4921 or enter your name and phone number or email and hit SUBMIT. We can collect your information on the phone and call back with a price or email you our proposal. The online request form is here to make things easier for you. If you prefer to talk, give us a call!
Give us a call at 815-939-4921 if you have any questions ! MG2A completes hundreds of surveys in Illinois and Indiana each year. If you have a question, we have probably heard it many times and have an answer. You don’t need to dig around for information or guess about what you need. Feel free to call us anytime and we will answer your questions or connect you with someone else who can.
Do you have a question but don’t want to talk on the phone? Are you willing to give us suggestions and feedback. Select “CONTACT” on the main menu. You will find a “Your message” box. Write a survey or engineering questions here or enter your feedback and hit SEND A MESSAGE. We will be glad to answer your question. We need your feedback to get better. Please tell us what we can do better!
Instructions for filling out online form:
- Name, Phone Number, and Email. Just select the box and fill in the information. At a minimum, we need a phone number or email in order to respond to your request.
- Type of survey. Select this box and choose from a list of survey products. If you are selling a home or want your lot corners located, choose “Boundary”. If you are not sure what you want, choose “Other” and we will give you a call.
- What is the purpose of the survey? Select this box and chose from the list or leave this area blank.
- Do structures need to be located? Choose yes if you would like the location of your home or business building shown on the survey. Some surveys just show the dimensions of a lot. Other surveys show building locations and elevations.
- Do fences need to be located? Choose yes if you or your neighbor have a fence that should be shown on the survey.
- Do you have a legal description? Do you have a deed? Do you have a title policy? These are documents that we will want to copy if you have them. If you are not sure, just answer no. We will need a legal description of the area to be surveyed. This description is often found on a deed of sale, closing documents, and on title documents. If you don’t have a legal description handy, we will help you get one.
- Enter the Address, PIN, or Lot. We need to know the location of the property to be surveyed. A mailing address works great. Some properties do not have a mailing address. In that case, you can give us the “Property Identification Number” on your tax bill or your lot number and subdivision name. If you don’t have this information, just leave the boxes blank and we will give you a call.
A PIN looks something like: 12-023-002-001.
A lot number and subdivision name looks something like: Lot 42 of Prairie Chase Subdivision.
- Date survey must be delivered. If you have a sales closing or other deadline let us know by selecting this box and choosing a date. We will start reserving time to get your work completed in case you say yes to our proposal. We like tough deadlines!