MG2A helps people, communities, organizations, and businesses with project planning, design, and construction. We help our clients move from and idea or goal to a defined project that can be built. We also help them navigate project approval and permitting.
MG2A has over 40 years experience related to civil engineering planning and design. Our clients most often ask for help to plan, design, and build the following:
- Local streets
- Township and county highways
- Rail spur and other transportation facilities
- Water systems
- Waste water systems
- Storm water systems
- Flood control
- Commercial site improvements
- Industrial facility improvements
- Land development improvements
- Subdivision improvements
- Mixed use and planned development improvements
Contact MG2A to learn more about how we can help you apply Infrastructure Asset Management practices.